A completely made up walking tour through the city centre of Brussels.
Brussels is the birthplace of the famous surrealist painter René Magritte.
To honour this master of surrealism ‘Ceci N’est Pas Bruxelles’ offers exciting and confusing walking tours in Brussels.
A version of Brussels that does not exist.
Everything the guide will tell you is utter bullshit. Don’t believe a word he says. Seriously.
You will get no accurate information whatsoever on the city of Brussels. But you will have a lot of fun!
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Not a single accurate fact
- 1,5 to 2-hour guided walking tour
- Historical fabrications galore
- A shitty guide who’s been living in the city for at least 5 days.
- All the higlights and lowlights of the city centre:
Manneken Pis, Grande Place, La Bourse, Rue Des Bouchers, The Queen’s Gallery and a weird sundial.
- Chocolate, Beer & a Waffle (Optional)
- The Time Of Your Life*
*Note: Time Of My Life – Dirty Dancing: digital MP3-download
English, Dutch, Gibberish
Grand Place, in front of the Town Hall.
AMOUNT OF PEOPLE:
When booking you can choose between two options:
- The Fat Belgian: you do the tour AND you get to try Belgian chocolate, beer and a waffle. €135 + €5 p.p. (VAT included)
- The Skinny Belgian: you just do the tour (and might see others eating chocolate, beer or waffles): € 135 (VAT included)